Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Birthday Makeup Haul



My birthday was about a week ago and I picked up a couple of makeup-y things with my birthday money that I thought I'd share with you.

I made my first ever Costal Scents order which I was very excited about. The shipping cost had always put me off but I finally bit the bullet and picked up the things I had been eyeing for awhile. I picked up the concealer pallet as well as the blush pallet. 
I also picked up some of their single shadows and made my own pallet. The star of the haul however was definitely the 22 piece brush set. 

I wasn't expecting much since the set was so affordable but it is an absolute gem!
I also picked up a couple things from the drugstore. I jumped on the bandwagon and (finally) bought the real techniques brushes.

 I also a picked up a few bits and bobs from Catrice cosmetics just to try out the brand. 
I will definitely be doing in depth reviews on all of these products I just wanted to take some pretty shots of all of it together (who doesn't love a good makeup shot).

Hopefully you enjoy the pictures as much as I did! 
Have you bought any new products recently?






Post a Comment

01 09 10