Thursday, September 10, 2015

Rise and Grind






//Sunglasses: Ray-Ban // Top: Topshop // Shirt: Zara // Jeans: Topshop // Shoes: Urban Outfitters// 
Bag: Zara // Necklace: Lovisa //

Sunday brunch is always a treat and like everything else good in life its an excuse to dress up. My friends and I decided to stop by Paddy Hills a small cafe/brunch spot nestled on South Buona Vista Road. 
For my outfit I was feeling the street-chic look and opted to leave the preppy cardigans at home and went for a shirt around the waist kind of look (it was one of those days). I've also really been loving white jeans at the moment they give such a classy twist to any look. The ones I'm wearing are the Joni jeans from Topshop and I absolutely love them.
Anyone know any good (insta-worthy) brunch spots in Singapore? 
Let me know, 
Rabeyah x
01 09 10