Monday, December 14, 2015

Style Wishlist #1



'Tis the season of giving so naturally I thought I'd write a post about the things I want.
The list, I assure you, is far longer than this but for the sake of the post I thought I'd condense it down to 5 things. These are just the items I seem to keep coming back to or seeing everywhere (instagram and tumblr are seriously damaging to my wallet) so I thought I'd share them here so I know what I'm saving for the next time I feel like mindlessly spending on something I don't need (or want as much as the items on this list).

First up is the gorgeous Daniel Wellington Classic Sheffield Watch, personally I want the black and silver one but all of the Daniel Wellington watches are stunning. I love how classic and versatile the watch is and I'd definitely be pairing it with most of my outfits.

Next up is something which I should probably already own but surprisingly I don't. They are the Topshop Black Jamie Jeans. A while back I was on the lookout for some black jeans and on impulse I splurged out on some low rise Hollister ones. This was a particularly stupid of me as the fit was horrible and I have a strong disliking for low rise jeans, the result of my impulse is a pair of ill-fitting, $200 jeans sitting at the back of my closet never to be touched and me feeling too guilty to go pick up the Topshop pair. Needless to say the Topshop ones will fit much better and I've learnt my lesson to only ever buy my jeans from Topshop.

I realise that most of the things on my wish list are part of current trends and its not particularly unique of me but I couldn't help myself with the next one. It's a White Nike Cap it looks so great with a really simple monochrome outfit and I'm dying to get my hands on one so I can play around with it myself and try out some looks as I've never really ventured too far into the world of hats so caps seem like a good place to start. 

Number 4 on the list has to be the one I've wanted the longest and probably the most. They are the Adidas Superstar Sneakers again these are very popular at the moment but I really just want to get a pair as they'd go with a million outfits and they look so clean. I've got my eyes specifically on the fully white ones as I think they give such a fresh, clean look so hopefully, I can get my hands on those sometime soon.

The last item on the list is slightly odd for me as it's a coat and I don't live in a country which ever reaches a temperature that is even remotely close to being coat-worthy at any point in the year. However, I'm going for a trip to Boston at the end of January and I've been scouting for a nice coat to take as it's going to be freezing. I spotted this beauty in Zara a couple of weeks back and my heart has been set on its since. It's a Black Faux Fur Collared Coat and it's so incredibly chic. I think this would look lovely over almost any outfit and would make even the simplest of outfits look so classy. It comes with a price tag as would be expected from a coat but I'm slowly convincing myself that this coat is absolutely necessary if I don't want to freeze to death.

Well that's all for this wishlist, rest assured there will be a new one with a fresh list of items sure to make my wallet tremble in a few weeks time.


01 09 10