Friday, December 25, 2015

Nike Haul




I recently picked up a few things from Nike and thought I'd share it here. I've been seeing a lot of sportswear being incorporated into street style nowadays and so most of these things can be worn for working out but also casually. 
I wrote in my style wishlist that I wanted a white Nike cap, however I was at the store and I realised the black would be a lot easier to style as it still gives a sleek look (and I'm not one to pull of a completely sports chic look).
I also picked up some sweatpants as I've been dying to get my hands on some good ones. These ones are insanely soft and anytime you see me now I will probably be wearing these. 
Last but certainly not least I picked up some black flex runs. I had seen way too many fashion bloggers style these shoes with black jeans not to pick these up and I can't wait to style them
There aren't too many items but I'm really pleased with everything I bought (probably due to the monochrome colours) and I can't wait to start styling all of it.

01 09 10