Monday, June 20, 2016

ASOS Haul








I recently found myself deep in the abyss of ASOS at the small hours of the night and we all know how that story ends. Rather than being selfish with my purchases I thought I would snap some (extremely aesthetically pleasing) pictures that may inspire you to pick up some pieces yourself. As you can see there seemed to be a running theme with the neutral and pink tones, I don't have too many pieces in those colours but I definitely want to expand my collection as I think they offer a welcome reprieve from the usual monochromatic pallet. I also picked up 4 caps as I am enjoying the cap trend and will milk it while it lasts. The star of the haul however was the Adidas Superstars. I have been wanting these shoes for decades and I finally got them and haven't taken them off since. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10