Sunday, July 17, 2016

My 18th Birthday // Birthday Haul














I turned 18 last week which was a bittersweet moment if one has ever existed. The big 1-8, the supposed passage into adulthood, it's a slightly scary experience to say the least but I was absolutely spoilt. Unfortunately my birthday always falls during my mid-year exams but by a chance of luck it was on a Saturday so I didn't have to suffer through the misery of doing calculus or god forbid explaining atomic physics on birthday.
 I woke up to a table stacked with presents with the names Tiffany and Louis Vuitton peering up at me and needless to say it was one of the better feelings in life. My parents got me the Louis Vuitton Alma BB in Hot Pink Monogramed Vernis Leather which was so insanely generous of them and I couldn't be happier with it. It's such a lovely bag and in the most striking colour. I was also blessed with not one but two items from Tiffany's. I got the Return to Tiffany Heart and Key pendant and also the Return to Tiffany earrings (which I didn't photograph because I put them on as soon as I saw them). My brother also got me the wireless PowerBeats which are actually going to be invaluable for when (if) I decide to workout. I also got a box of Laudree macaroons which was such a sweet touch and very delicious.
I spent the day with the family and we went for a buffet dinner in the evening which was so nice. I wore a black dress which I got from Forever New a while ago and of course my new bag.
If my birthday wasn't already enough my friends decided to surprise me with dinner after our exams ended which I didn't expect at all and it was so so sweet of them. 
All in all I had the most amazing birthday this year. I know they say birthdays get less special as you get older but I feel if anything I've begun to appreciate the little things so much more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10