Sunday, July 17, 2016

Singapore Botanical Gardens







Recently my brother was here and he wanted to go shoot some photos at the Botanical Gardens so I decided to tag along since I hadn't been in quite a while. I had forgotten how beautiful it was, I mean if you looked past the humidity and the sweat and the bug that I found in my shirt when I got home (ah, nature) but jokes aside it made me realise how we often take pretty places in our home countries for granted something I'm especially starting to appreciate now that I'm going to be leaving soon.

I also managed to get some outfit pictures, although admittedly it wasn't the most practical outfit for a 5km walk. I was wearing a white linen shirt from Zara, dark wash Topshop Joni jeans and my Coach Bleecker Mini Riley Carryall and I finished off the look with some nude slip ons. 

Post a Comment

01 09 10