Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Kate Spade 17-month Agenda 2017



I finally got my hands on the gorgeous Kate Spade 17-month Agenda for 2017. I opted for the large white with gold polka dots pattern since I'm a sucker for white but all the designs at Kate Spade are swoon-worthy. The inside of this planner is a light blush pink that looks so pretty with the gold polka dots and the gold spiral inside. 


It's a 17-month agenda so it starts from this August and carries on until next December 2017. It has laminated tabs for each month.


Of course as any good planner would, it has the full year calendar for 2017 and 2018 at the front  


It also has a list of holidays and a couple of pages for notes at the front. This would be a great place to jot down some long term goals.



The month have their own cover pages with little suggestions for activities to do that month. It's a simple touch that makes the planner a little more personal. 




Each month also has monthly and weekly pages so there's plenty of room to write everything down.




Overall it's a gorgeous planner that will definitely make your work space that much cuter. When attempting to organise your life it always helps if your stationary is pretty. I paired my planner with this gold and white pen from Kikki.k as well as this sticky-note pad to add lists and markers to my pages. The gold, white and pink makes me happier than is explicable but I'm sure my fellow stationary-fiends understand the feeling. 


Post a Comment

01 09 10