Monday, January 23, 2017

Chinatown Exploring


I recently went on a little exploring/food outing recently with some friends and managed to snap some cool pictures on the rooftop where the restaurant was located. My outfit was admittedly very simple and I'm not sure if this counts for much of an outfit post but I just wanted to share some of the pictures as I was quite pleased with how they turned out. 

My loose t-shirt was from factorie and I paired it with my favourite Zara tights and finished off the casual look with my Superstars. 


The restaurant/bar we visited was called Lepark. Its tucked away on the 6th floor of the People's Park Complex. After finally finding the place after a series of dodgy looking elevators and staircases we were ready to feast. We opted to go for the sharing platter (as well as some fries later which I forgot to photograph). The food was great but the main draw was the atmosphere. True to its name it was a laid back environment with long benches and chilled out staff. 


All in all it was a good find and definitely worth checking out, especially if you're in the Chinatown area.

 

All the Best! x
- Rabeyah 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10