Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Best of ZARA's New In



My love for ZARA isn't new nor is it a secret. Unlike many brands in the same market, ZARA avoids making poor quality basic pieces that will have you looking exactly like everyone else that has been shopping in the past month. The brand manages to design unique pieces that are still on trend so it's alway on the list when I'm browsing through what's new in stores. 

Zara is doing some great stuff at the moment so I thought I'd pick out some of my favourites from their new in that will definitely be going on the wishlist. 

Woven bags are everywhere at the moment and of course at many different price points. I find them to be quite a seasonal thing so splurging on one doesn't make too much sense to me. This one by ZARA has gold hardware, which I love and the most gorgeous baby pink details. The perfect summer bag to pair with all those summer dresses. 

Sheer fabric is another trend I've been seeing all across instagram lately. Layering in summer can be torturous especially in the hotter climates so sheer, light pieces like this are perfect for adding style but still keeping cool. It would also work as a beautiful summer dress with a slip underneath.

Last but not least, you can never go wrong with a shirt but in the summer months long sleeves are the last thing you want to put on. The trend of deconstructed shirts is probably one of my favourites because it makes one of the classiest items of clothing so season appropriate. 

These are just a few of the pieces that stood out to me but of course the ZARA website is full of beautiful pieces for the spring/summer months so make sure you have a browse. 

R.N.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10