Friday, June 30, 2017

New York 2017 Photo Diary


A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to go visit New York and it was an opportunity I eagerly took up. It was my first ever visit to New York but its definitely not the last. In fact, I'll be starting college in the city this fall, something that I am very, very excited about. I felt like being in New York City was almost like being in Universal Studios, where all the buildings and streets felt like movie sets. It was a short trip but I managed to visit most of the touristy attractions since I figured I'd have years to discover the hidden gems of the city. I'll definitely be posting a lot about the city once I'm there but for now I hope you enjoy some of the shots I got during my trip.









SHOP THIS LOOK:




SHOP THIS LOOK:





Let me know your favourite spots in New York.
R.N.

4 comments:

  1. This diary gives me major wanderlust!
    Looks like you had an amazing time
    xx

    Lizzie | Takeoffs & Landings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for reading! It really was a great trip (:

      Delete
  2. Your photos of New York are amazing! And I love the chic outfit too! I'm so lucky to call NY home!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm a huge fan of your blog so it means a lot! (:

      Delete

01 09 10